F-U-N! Spells FUN! Ashwood 2021
Early Reading Program
Are you worried that your child didn’t learn the basics of reading in Prep due to Lockdown? Then this program is for you.
Give your child a kick-start to Year 1 and register now for our holiday program.
The fabulous Spectrum speech pathologists have been hard at work designing a program to help support our kiddos who have missed out on essential literacy skills during this year of remote learning. The program is designed to help build on existing skills and give a literacy boost for the beginning of Year 1. There will be lots of fun and learning, as well as feedback and resources for parents to continue with at home.
- The program involves a screening assessment – $110 (to be conducted in November / December)
- 3 sessions of 1.5 hours per day, including a Summary Report – $510
- Groups will be held at the Ashwood and Moonee Ponds clinics.
Join us this coming January to help your child build on essential skills for confident and successful reading and writing, in a fun and engaging way!
All about sounds!
- Sounds & letters
- In words
- Putting sounds together
- Moving sounds in and out of words
- Reading and spelling small words
Dates: January 12 – 14 2021
Location: Ashwood clinic
Who: Grade 1 Students
Limited places available – book early!!
Applications close 9 December 2020
Small groups, in person – subject to Government guidelines.