Individual Literacy Intensive Program – April 2022
Does your child have trouble reading or spelling? Then this program is for them.
The fabulous speech pathologists at Spectrum have been hard at work designing a program to help support children to develop their essential literacy skills
The program uses a PHONICS approach to help build on existing skills and give a literacy boost for all ages. There will be lots of fun and learning, as well as feedback and resources for parents to continue with at home.
- The program involves a screening assessment if your child is not an existing client – $120
- 3 sessions per week, including a Summary Report – $610
- One-on-one sessions will be held at the Ashwood and Moonee Ponds clinics.
Join us this coming April to help your child build on essential skills for confident and successful reading and writing, in a fun and engaging way!
All about sounds!
- Linking sounds to letters
- Breaking up sounds in words
- Putting sounds together in words
- Moving sounds in and out of words
- Reading and spelling small words
Dates & Location:
Sessions available weeks 1 and 2 of the holidays, Ashwood and Moonee Ponds. Dates will be confirmed on application.
All ages, primary level
Limited places available – book early!!