Literacy Individual Program – Moonee Ponds January 2024
Does your child have trouble reading or spelling? Then this program is for them.
The fabulous speech pathologists at Spectrum Speech Pathology have been hard at work designing a program to help support children to develop their essential literacy skills.
The program uses a PHONICS approach to help build on existing skills and give a literacy boost for all ages. There will be lots of fun and learning, as well as feedback and resources for parents to continue with at home.
- The program involves a screening assessment if your child is not a current literacy client– $222
- 3 x 60 min individual sessions and a Summary Report – $650
Join us these holidays to help your child get a head start for school by building on essential skills for confident and successful reading and writing, in a fun and engaging way!
All about sounds!
- Linking sounds to letters
- Breaking up sounds in words
- Putting sounds together in words
- Moving sounds in and out of words
- Reading and spelling small words
Dates & Location:
Week 1: 16, 17 ,18 January 2024
Week 2: 23, 24, 25 January 2024
Program Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
All ages, primary level
3 x 60 minute individual session plus a summary report
Please Note: The program involves a screening assessment (if your child is not a current Spectrum Speech Pathology client) for $222 – 45 minute session.