Literacy Program – Moonee Ponds June & July 2023
Does your child have trouble reading or spelling? Then this program is for them.
The fabulous speech pathologists at Spectrum have been hard at work designing a program to help support children to develop their essential literacy skills
The program uses a PHONICS approach to help build on existing skills and give a literacy boost for all ages. There will be lots of fun and learning, as well as feedback and resources for parents to continue with at home.
- The program involves a screening assessment if your child is not a current literacy client– $205
- 3 x 60 min individual sessions and a Summary Report – $650
- One-on-one sessions will be held at the Ashwood clinic
Join us these holidays to help your child build on essential skills for confident and successful reading and writing, in a fun and engaging way!
All about sounds!
- Linking sounds to letters
- Breaking up sounds in words
- Putting sounds together in words
- Moving sounds in and out of words
- Reading and spelling small words
Week 1: 27, 28, 29 June 2023
Week 2: 4, 5, 6 July 2023
Program Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
All ages, primary level
3 x 60 minute individual session plus a summary report
Cost: $650, including Summary Report
The program involves a 45 minute screening assessment (if your child is not a current literacy client) for $212.
Limited places available – book early!!