Ready Prep Go – Ashwood
At Spectrum Speech Pathology we are a team of experienced speech pathologists providing social skills programs.
This School Readiness Program is for children beginning Prep in 2020.
Children will work in groups to practise:
- Whole body listening skills
- Fair play and coping with losing
- Problem solving skills
- Skills to negotiate and co-operate
- Following room instructions
- Learning to be a part of a group
Dates: 21, 22, 23 January 2020
Location: Ashwood clinic
Limited places available – book early!!