What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Receive high quality care in a safe, comfortable setting.
- Be treated fairly and with respect, regardless of your age, gender, sexual preference, religion and culture.
- Have clear information about your services, treatment options and costs and be included in decisions and choices about your care.
- Receive treatment that meets your health care needs.
- Have your privacy, dignity and personal safety respected.
- Give a compliment or make a complaint. Your concerns or complaints will be taken seriously.
What are your responsibilities?
To help us give you the best possible care, please:
- Tell us about your symptoms, difficulties, impairments, illnesses, and other health related matters
- Tell us about any religious or cultural requirements.
- Treat everyone that you meet at Spectrum Speech Pathology with care and respect.
- Tell us if you are unable to attend your appointment as per our Cancellations Policy, signed by you in your initial paperwork. A fee will be charged for clients who fail to notify and attend within our Cancellation Policy.